Study in Brisbane
Sunshine State of Australia
Brisbane is the resources of Queensland and organizes the vast bulk of international pupils with 7 of the 10 Queensland universities running universities below.
Brisbane hosts Australia’s largest city positioning day for global students, the Brisbane Welcomes International Students Festival, with over 8,000 students taking part annually.
With a population of 2 million, Brisbane is Australia’s fastest-growing resources city for employment as well as supplies a fantastic series of opportunities in both the public and also personal markets.
Brisbane City Council supplies totally free wifi at 22 of its most prominent parks as well as students can likewise break out films with the city’s Shade Cinema effort. This downloadable app lets students view a selection of movies at one of the city’s parks as well as yards free of cost!
Brisbane’s Lord Mayor hosts normal Lord Mayor’s International Student Friendship Ceremonies, offering all global students the possibility to get a personally-signed certificate of friendship from the City of Brisbane.
Brisbane is home to over 177 significant source and power firms and also is a growing hub for supplying resources to the globe.
Socially, financially as well as educationally, Brisbane is truly Australia’s ‘new world city’. In 2014 the eyes of the globe will get on Brisbane when it organizes the G20 Leaders Summit, the premier discussion forum for worldwide economic cooperation as well as decision making among the significant economic situations of the globe.
Read more concerning researching in Brisbane at www.studybrisbane.com.au( opens in a new home window).
Why research study in Queensland?
Queensland as a study location has several exclusive advantages consisting of:.
- The only state with a significant worldwide network( opens in a new window) with representation in 17 cities all over the world.
- Easy accessibility from your home country. The only state with three major worldwide airport terminals– Gold Coast, Brisbane and Cairns.
- Half rate regional transportation giving ins( opens up in a new home window) for international pupils on certified courses.
- Queensland has cozy and also warm weather condition with the large majority of the state obtaining approximately 8 to 9 hours of sunshine daily.
- Queensland has 5 of Australia’s 11 World Heritage websites and is house to lots of popular sites including the world well-known Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest, plenty of islands from the Whitsunday’s to Fraser Island as well as more than 200 national forests.
- Queensland is a leader in research with nine major research study centres in Mining as well as Energy( opens up in a brand-new home window), over 40 major study centres in Health and also Medical( opens in a new window), 18 major research centres in Environment and Nature( opens up in a new home window), 14 in Food and Agriculture( opens in a new window), 9 in ICT and Multimedia( opens in a brand-new window), 7 in Defence, Aviation and also Space( opens up in a new home window) and also 20 in Manufacturing and also Design( opens up in a new window).
- Free education( opens up in a new home window) for children of PhD students as well as 576 visa owners.
Want to learn more from our experts? Fill the form below and one of our counsellor will contact you as soon as possible
Our global support team will assist you 24/7 during weekdays.
Our extensive expertise will make sure that yours is a SUCCESS STORY once again!